Friday, February 11, 2005

Where to start?

Eaney, meaney, miney, d'oh. I thought that I would put up a little political post about what is going on with our current administration, but I can't decide which issue is most important. Is it Social Security Reform, the way overestimated Medicare reform, Iran, Korea, corporate control of America, Tort Reform, the new budget, or the weakening of environmental regulations, and thus, human health and safety? Notice that I didn't even mention Iraq? I guess I will have to spend some more time thinking about which issue I want to write about. My head is hurting just thinking about all these changes to our country.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jefe said...

Take your time, they'll all still be there in four years, I'm sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home