Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Interior Department Ethics Scandal

The Interior Department's Inspector General is alleging that 13 former and current Interior Department employees in Denver and Washington operated in a "culture of substance abuse and promiscuity" that included having sex with energy company employees, abusing narcotics, accepting lavish gifts, and rigging contracts to favored firms. These government officials were responsible for collecting billions of dollars in federal oil royalties. It sounds like it was a big old party. The oil industry and unethical activities. No way!

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating, people in high power positions acting unethically. I got my prize, thanks! I am traveling this week, it should make good airplane reading. Then again maybe not, I'm going to Texas, I might get lynched if I get caught with that book in that state...

Buschy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home