Monday, August 01, 2005

Johnny Drama

Entourage is officially the best show on television. I remember hearing that the cast was at one of the shows at the Staples Center to film an episode. By the way, the Staples Center is one of the worst places to see U2, due to the shitty LA crowds and VIPs who get pissed at not getting where they want on the floor (but amazing security). On the episode, the boys and Ari go to a show and between City of Blinding Lights and Vertigo, Bono says, "All right, now. Hey, Johnny Drama! Que tal? Feliz Cumpleanos, Amigo." Classic.

4 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niall,
Have you seen Gunner Palace? Please Comment.
JSG

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Me said...

No, I haven't, but I really want to. I met one of the soldiers who "starred" in the movie. I was at a bar in the Phoenix airport, and all of the flights were delayed. He was on a promotional tour of the movie, doing special screenings and publicity events. He said that he was on Hannity & Colmes on Fox, and neo-con Hannity gave the movie praise. Then he was at a special screening for Kerry and Kennedy, and they both loved it. I guess that the documentarian just shot the soldiers going through everyday life in Iraq, and the viewer can make their own assumptions. What did you think of it?

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it last night and highly recommend it (if only for the soldier/rappers). Well done.
jsg

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niallita,
You should add the Flaming Lips '95 Album "Clouds Taste Metallic" to your listening agenda. It's a hot album.
Ok, I'm taking myself and my music on the road...I'm CO bound...
JSG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home