Monday, May 22, 2006

Odd Letter

I received a hand written letter in the mail today that I thought I would share with you.

Dear Niall,

I purchased the 2005 SAE Directory and see that you graduated from Mines and joined SAE. I trust that I am not assuming wrong that you are a son of Kathrine Hunter from Ada, OK.

Perhaps in my old age of 61, April 25, 1945, I've got some explaining to do or maybe you or your mother are not interested in any of the reasons; "Why"? Anyway, feel free to talk on my "police-wire-tapped" telephone or drop me a note.

Yours Truly,
PA
James S Falconer


Well, obviously, this man has me confused with someone else. Or perhaps my brother was always telling me the truth - I am adopted! Now, I am wondering what to do next. Should I play along to find out more about Mr. Falconer? Should I toss it in the trash?

4 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Work it...see if you stand to gain some green if this crazy man kicks the bucket...play along, play along. Doing the right thing isn't always the most entertaining thing to do.

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mess with this guy. He obviously has been thinking about this for years. I would tell him he is confused. Who knows, he might be trying to get money from you.

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of explains the height thing don't it! Sounds like someone one patty short of a Happy Meal if you ask me...

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ada, Oklahoma? "You sure got a pretty mouth, boy."

Write him a note telling him that you can never forgive him for what he did. Tell him that you hope he rots in hell for eternity. Then watch the news for a suicide in Ada.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home