Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update

The few of you who are still checking this blog have likely noticed that I haven't written too much recently.  After writing so many election posts, I felt like I needed a break.  I am also having a hard time remembering what I used to write about before the election.  I seem to recall the topics mainly involving the incompetency of the Bush administration, music, pop culture, the occasional personal story, and the incompetency of the Bush administration.  Also, life has been super hectic and this blog has been pushed to the back burner.  I am going to try to write more soon.  Thanks for your patience.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what is going on in the impending Daddyhood?

Buschy

By the way, there is no such thing as too much John Stewart.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Me said...

I will post an update on that shortly. Are you coming out to Denver anytime soon?

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most likly not until 2010. It is Iowa's turn in '09. Are you coming out for the inauguration? If you do, you have free room and board a mere 90 min from the National Mall...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home