Thursday, December 16, 2010

Best Shows on TV

I haven't written a lot on TV lately, because network TV pretty much sucks these days. I have been going back and Netflixing shows that I missed, such as The Wire (sooo good). In fact, if you aren't watching any of the shows below, I would recommend doing the same. Here are what I deem the good ones.
Dexter - Ah yes, America's favorite serial killer. A little dark, a little creepy, and quite hilarious too.
Modern Family - Amazing cast and damn funny.
Community - Most creative.
The Office - Still good, but I wonder how it will fare after Steve Carell leaves.
Friday Night Lights - The best drama on network TV. Too bad this is the last season.
The Daily Show/Colbert Report - Best "News" reporting on TV.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home