Thursday, March 10, 2005

Bloggin

So you start one of these blogs and put down thoughts and ideas on the internets, without really knowing who is going to read it. Some friends have told me hat they do, and I do get the occassional comment on a post. My mother is likely my biggest fan, but isnn't that what Mom's are supposed to be? But I am beginning to wonder who reads this. Specifically, if my wife does. She never comments on it, so I don't know if she either dislikes all my posts or just doesn't read it. We will see if she says something about this over the next few days.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here for you Niall! I'm your #1 blog fan. You are my U2.

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo niggity - I'm a blog fan of yours! -Amy W

 

Post a Comment

<< Home