Wednesday, December 19, 2007

STS

I have Short Timer Syndrome. Since I have put in my two weeks notice, I have had a very difficult time staying focused and motivated at work. There's loads of work for me to wrap up before I go, and I have tried to do my best to complete it. My own personal satisfaction is the only true justification for completing the work, as I don't want to leave anything behind half finished. Despite STS, I haven't had much time during these last two weeks to work on posts for this blog. I am working on an end of the year music review, which should be finished before 2008. Plus, I might have a sports post or a political post to put up soon. In the meantime, there has been an 80s kick (emails, YouTube) in the office lately, so I thought I would share with you one of my favorites clips.

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! That was awesome. Crockett, Tubbs, and Phil Collins all wrapped in one.

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are still working? I thought you would be in the bar everyday by lunchtime. That clip has aged remarkably well. Most 80s TV that you see now looks like total crap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home