Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! I had a great break from work. We headed over to Meeker to spend a few days with Cherilyn's family. We ate tons, went sledding, and saw her brother preach. While in Meeker, we stayed with Ellen and Dan in their lovely home. We then headed to GJ to see my family. We ate more, watched Planet Earth and British comedies on Irwin's new TV, and had Christmas dinner with Shanks' clan. After that it was a few more days of rest and relaxation before my last day at Walsh. It was a little sad to say goodbye to so many wonderful people, but I am excited about starting something new. Things are going to be crazy for awhile with the new job, but I am a third of the way through a post on the best albums of 2007. I will try to write whenever I get the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home