Sunday, February 03, 2008

Another Dimension

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I managed to avoid computers for the last week, as I was on vacation in Cabo San Lucas (which I will write about later). Right now, I want to recommend that all of you go and see U2 3D. I went to a matinee on Saturday, and the Imax theater was sold out, which left a couple of friends I was meeting out of the show. I quickly forgot that I was on my own after the lights went down. As a huge U2 fan, the show actually brought tears to my eyes at one point. But, even if you aren't a huge fan, I still think that you would like it. The 3D technology is truly amazing. Thanks to advances in digital camera technology and memory storage, U2 3D is the first live action digital 3D movie ever, and after seeing it, I am sure it won't be the last. The 3D technology not only brings objects toward you, but also adds depth behind the screen. If you do see it and don't like it, let me know, and I will buy you a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home