Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Update

Sorry that I haven't posted much lately, but life has been busy.  Hopefully, you will be happy of a recap of last weekend.  It was Cherilyn's birthday, which we celebrated with Steph and Renee, who also have March birthdays.  We went out to dinner with a fun group, hit some clubs, and hotel'd it at the Curtis.  Other than some annoying wannabe gangstas, the whole evening was a blast.  One of the highlights of the Curtis was their restaurant, The Corner Office.  We had one of the best breakfasts that I can recall.   I had a really good eggs benedict, while Cherilyn ordered these amazing strawberry cheesecake waffles.  It was two waffles, with some yummy cheesecake stuff and strawberry slices in the middle.  Then, you could top it off with graham cracker laced maple syrup.  It was unbelievably good.  On Sunday morning, we met up with Joe, Sarah, and Amy to take part in the Running of the Green.  It is a 7K run that winds its way through LoDo and the Highlands.  I am happy to announce that we all made it with out any whining or walking.  The free beer at the end kept us motivated.  I would also like to note that there is a good discussion going on in the comment section of my post Time for a Change below.  I will respond soon to all the good comments as soon as I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home