Saturday, February 09, 2008

Life is Good

Sometimes life goes by so quickly that we don't have a chance to stop and assess things. We get so caught up with work, house repairs, activities, etc., that we forget to stop and smell the proverbial flowers. I was driving home from watching U2 3D (yes, for the second time) and I realized that my life is pretty good. The past couple of weeks, I went to Cabo, saw huge gray whales, watched U2 in psuedo concert, talked or emailed with some friends who aren't regularly in my life, and participated in my first caucus. I find it really helps to reflect on the blessings that most of us have been given. Yeah, we all have our trials and tribulations, but for the most part, we have it pretty good. I am so grateful for my family, friends, and health. So for those of you reading this that consider me to be a friend (or not), here is a big internet hug and kiss going out to you. Hope you are having a great week.

4 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you kiss me, please use my cheek and leave out the tongue.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Me said...

Butt cheek?

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to this! There have been several times recently with a baby on the way I have stopped to realize I'm truly living "the dream". What ever problems I think I have are tiny compared to those around the world.

So pucker up buttercup. Get in here and let the big bear get his paws on ya!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Me said...

Hey Josh,

I haven't really had much of a chance to say congrats on the kiddo. Best wishes, and I hope that everything goes well the rest of the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home