Friday, April 22, 2011

Fav U2 Songs at the Moment


U2 are coming back to Denver next month, so I am going to go on a little U2 kick for the old blog. I have updated my list of favorite U2 songs, although this list will likely be different next week. Many of the big singles are missing, but that is because I have heard them so much. For example, I would have to say a song such as "One" is one of the greatest songs of all time, but you hear it so often that I currently prefer a few other songs from Achtung Baby.

1 - Stay (Faraway So Close)
2 - Bad
3 - Acrobat
4 - The Fly
5 - Out of Control
6 - Breathe
7 - Where the Streets Have No Name
8 - Gone
9 - City of Blinding Lights
10 - Heartland
11 - Bullet the Blue Sky
12 - Elevation
13 - Please
14 - Moment of Surrender
15 - Stories for Boys
16 - In God's Country
17 - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
18 - Seconds
19 - Hawkmoon 269
20 - In a Little While
21 - Unknown Caller
22 - New Year's Day
23 - Lady with the Spinning Head
24 - Dirty Day
25 - Rejoice

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Laurie...a.k.a. Mama said...

Nice list! I would love to hear all those songs. Well, I would probably take out elevation and want kite instead of in a little while. Always want to hear uteotw. So excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home