Friday, April 01, 2005

U2 San Diego

Just got back from catching the opener in San Diego. I won't spoil it too much for those of you who are heading to shows in Denver or other cities. All I can say is that this is a must see for anyone. While the stage set up is pretty similar to the Elevation Tour, the highlight of this show is the definitely the songs. They pulled out some oldies (An Cat Dubh, 40), as well as seven songs off the new album. The new songs are much better live in my opinion, as they lose some of the glossy production and have a more raw feel to them. Love and Peace or Else is a new favorite, as it really rocks live. I had a great time in SoCal hanging out with some great U2 friends and doing the touristy stuff. I can't wait until the band hits Colorado in a few weeks.

San Diego 1 Setlist
San Diego 2 Setlist

If you want a copy of the first show, post a comment with your contact info. (wav, mp3, or aac)

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niall,
I want a copy of the first show.
You know my contact info.
JSG - BZMN MT

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, thanks for the discs, not bad at all.

wcr

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Me said...

Josset,

Your copy is in the hands of the postal service.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home