Saturday, November 26, 2005

Coke Is It!

As a kid growing up in Western Colorado, I knew a lot of Mormons. Their religion is a little odd to me, but they were typically friendly and didn't bother me. I remember people saying that the Mormons were forbidden from drinking Coca-Cola, until the church bought the Coca Cola company. Then they could drink it. I thought this was pretty funny at the time, but then I heard the story again this weekend. I quickly realized that there is no way that the Mormon church could own Coke. It is a huge company. So I figured this must be falses, and decided to do some internet sleuthing. Turns out it is a rumor.

Urban Legends
Mormon FAQ page

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Mormons may not own Coke, but they do control the CIA. So I've heard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home