Friday, June 30, 2006

The Falconer Response

Here is my response to Mr. Falconer's letter (see here)
Dear Mr. Falconer,

I am responding to the letter that you kindly sent to me last month. Unfortunately, I believe that you have me confused with someone else, as I do not know a Kathrine Hunter. My parents moved to the United States shortly before I was born.

In return for my responding to your letter to clarify your situation, I do ask that you satisfy my curiosity. Could you please let me know the reason why you contacted me? Who were you trying to reach? I would greatly appreciate knowing the reason why you wrote to me.

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Done. I hope he writes back - I'm curious to know the story. Based on his comment about having a wire-tapped phone, I'm sure your response will freak him out enough to get some sort of response. He might be at your doorstep soon...
jsg

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Me said...

He currently only has my PO Box #. Not that it would be too difficult to find out my home address.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home