Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Story Continues

As most of you know, I received a strange letter from a Mr. Falconer residing in Calgary. I sent him a letter asking for additional details last month. Here is his response.

"In 1966 and 1967 I dated a Kathrine Hunter from Ada, OK who attended C.W.C (Temple Buell) at the time. To me she is "an old flame" and after 40 years her situation may have changed as my situation has. Upon graduating Colo. Mines in 1969, I married a Greek-Canadian but was divorced from her in 1985. I subsequently remarried in 1987 another Canadian gal and our rocky 25 year relationship has left us estranged for the last few years. In 2003, after ankle surgery, infection claimed my rt. leg below the knee. After using a prosthesis for a few moths, I fell and re-injured what was left of my rt. leg. After 3 months in bed in 2006 my rt. knee healed partially frozen.

Let's say Katherine Hunter was living alone in Boulder and you were her son, wll then, her situation would have changed like mine.

I would love to rekindle an old relationship with, as I remember; a 5'9" tall, skinny blonde archer; however, if kathrine is currently happily married to Mr. Stewart ??? and you are not her son and do not know of me or what I am talking about; then you and I, let's make this letter our last communication.

Again, I only wrote to you to attempt to communicate with Kathrine (Nee) Hunter from Ada, Oklahoma."


I think that this is the end of my correspondence with Mr. Falconer, but I am glad that I found out the full story about why he was contacting me. Just an elderly gentleman, down on his luck, attempting to re-establish a relationship with an "old flame".

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Archers are cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home